Sunday, July 20, 2008

On Friendship and Love

Friends are forever…

That’s what we always say… Or was it a Hallmark card who said it? An advertising ploy perhaps… In my life, there are only a few special people I actually consider close friends and it is only lately that I realize that the thought of losing one of the few special friends I have is the most heartbreaking thing… For me, it is indeed true… friends are forever… but sometimes maybe they choose not to be… On my end, I continue to love… and cherish the memories of a friend found and lost and hopefully found again… and that hopefully… this time around, it’ll indeed be… forever..

Bliss.

LOVE. It is the most powerful thing in the world. It can make the strongest man weak. It can also bring the most abundant bliss… In my life, I always try to give love in every relationship I get into, whether it be thru friends, family, and even people I work with… When you give love unselfishly, it is the most rewarding feeling ever J It is unimaginable to lose someone you love and even losing the feeling itself… that, to me would be a tragedy L

No comments: