Thursday, April 5, 2007

Maundy Thursday

In the holy week's I have gone through in the couple of years, I had fun, too much fun, in fact... We were always at the beach , strolling, having a vacation simply because no other day can actually synchronize our schedule with our closest family friends (they're like our own family too), the Go family... But yeah, those times were indeed happy and having spent them with our friends has been nice... But now, we chose to pass and I think personally and spiritually, I'm more than glad... Finally, I can at least stay home and reflect why so...

This is also the first lenten week I've exerted extra effort just to not eat meat or pork and I'm happy with that decision... This is one of the holyweek that I'm proud to say I have been at least a good follower/Catholic... May the peace in my heart reign always n forever.......

No comments: