Sunday, September 2, 2007

The wrath of the red moon

(Tuesday of my being sick)

Sometimes we do things we regret. We say words we hoped we didn’t. And words, when already said (esp. harshly), cannot be taken back… ‘the harm has been done’… A pretty unusual day it was for me last August 28, 2007. Coming back from a ‘long economic holiday weekend’ (as per the RP government), I ought to be well-rested, calm and bubbly. Alas, it was the other way around. I have not skipped meals hence, I am carbo-loaded hence I should not be cranky at all. I have this friend who’s just kiss-hello’ing me and I just (w/o any apparent reason) flared, aaargghhh… Seconds later, I realized I was doing the same thing to others talking to me, I was ill-tempered and crabby almost the whole day. Little did I know that these moods are already hurting others. I don’t know if it was just me or the red moon’s wrath… hard to believe but it seems that the Lunar eclipse truly has its effect on me. The Lunar eclipse occurred that same day, around 5:22 to 7:22 p.m., Manila time. Well, I heard Virgo, Pisces and Gemini signs would either be too hot-headed, ferocious or too optimistic and happy. I guess I was part of the former, not the latter… Well, that’s what the Astrologers say. This is not to affirm and justify my actions. But just like the moon that night, I felt I was on my darkest hour yet I dunno WHY. If only I can turn back time but whatever I think, do, wish or say now doesn't matter as Anger is something that can’t be un-done.

No comments: