Monday, March 26, 2007

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I'm not sure if you're okay now...You may still be hurting. The pain may not go away no matter what I say or do. Love, like life has something in store for each one of us. All we have to do is experience it, let go of the 'wants', the 'needs', the 'demands' coz in the end, we just have to leave it all up to God. Indeed, there are no veterans in heartbreaks. It's pretty bizarre how I want to tell you a lot of things now -- words of encouragement -- which, I may just need as well... But I know we can do it! Like a tree standing still after every storm, we just have to be strong, or at least try to be, right? ... Well, no matter what kind of storm you must go through, I'm always just here for you... and happy or not, with or without someone in your life, remember that you're a 'GeM', a special one and I feel so good having known such a rare person/friend. Take Care, always.... God Bless!


from ur dearest,

bespren


P.S. isang araw, magiging masaya din tayo, as in sobrang saya, promise ;)

No comments: