Saturday, March 24, 2007

Terimah Kasih banyak to my everdearest friends

Sometime last month, I was feeling so low because of a plan that did not push through in my life. I normally do not ask others (even friends) openly for advice because I don't want to bother others. But feeling like I'm gonna drown in the depths of despair, I have finally decided to sms some friends from the faraway land / largest archipelago in the world. What I thought was a wrong thing to do (seek help) is, after all just what I needed, it felt absolutely right to seek these friends' words of wisdom. They did sms back with varying advices but all in all are oh so very helpful enough to make me feel alright. Just like magic, I became calm again. Indeed, just having them as part of my life is a blessing in itself.

Thanks Manis Akoi, Bro. Ray & Sis San San for being the sweetest, caring and wonderful human beings that you've been... I'd be 4ever grateful... You're all beautiful people.

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehehe glad we can help *shy shy ="P