Thursday, August 9, 2007

8 Insanely Random facts about moi

Courtesy of my dear BEST BUD & friend Roy I have been tagged and now you have no choice but to know these RaNdOm facts about me...

1. I love to eat McDo Spaghetti + Rice (Roy, provide pictures as proof, please).... Actually, I'm really such a rice-person that I eat a lot of food with r i c e!!! Actually, it's not just Spag + Rice, I also love

Lomi + Rice,

Batchoy + Rice (LaPaz, only, please),

Creamy Sopas + Rice,

Chowking Noodles + Rice,

Pancit Malabon/Lucban/Luglug + Rice

Bakso + Rice

I've also tried

Soy sauce + Rice,

Chilli Soy Sauce + Rice,

Patis-Calamansi + Rice

years ago, I also used to love Sugar + Rice, tsk tsk

the list goes on and on and on and on and on.....

Speaking of Rice, probably the best rice I've ever tasted is: Pao Tsin's Green Rice, + Scallop&Veggies, there's a Pao Tsin @ Robinson's Galleria, 2 branch @ Mega & 1 @ Sta. Lucia East, try it sometime!

2. When I was a kid (loooong time ago), I was in Nursery or Kinder then...I was watching a show (i think a 'play') from the back of our school stage (i dunno why the hell i'm not watching from across the stage) and accidentally hit my forehead there which caused a wound & that required some stitching . . . 5 Stitches, I think. This left an oval-shaped scar on my forehead... (Ganu'n din daw talaga ang totoong cause ng scar ni Harry Potter, LOL :P)

3. In Highschool naman, I often get 'kuliti' (sty or stye)... so I had this 'kuliti' in my left eye for more than 2 weeks. On the 4th week, my mom had it 'burst' by a Physician. How did he 'burst' it? Well, he just took a sterilized needle, poked it on the 'kuliti' and poof, pus out (eeeeewwwwww!!!) & stye, gone -> for good, hehehe... (O, wag n'yo nang isipin na mamboboso ako) Btw, did you know that the cause of sty/stye could be allergic to pollen/dust or deficiency in Vit. B (ok, tandaan n'yo yan...)

4. I can't sleep without a big pillow tucked under my feet... also, I have to stretch both my hands above my head....

5. I don't like aircon much, probably coz I feel cold fast/easily.... In fact, I would really rather sleep in a room with just fan than a/c. And when I'm lying on the bed already and the fan is turned on, I would most definitely cover with a blanket > from head to toe, LOL

6. Can't pronounce the word 'R' properly. I can't say that 'rrrr' sound, esp. if the R's is at the beginning of the word, that's why I don't like this cute song much: 'Row, row row > your boat'... :( tsk, tsk...

7. Can't sleep on airplanes/airports. This is not so weird nor insane, right? But normally people can doze off, even at short periods while travelling, esp. if the travel period is more than 2 hours... My not-so-weird behavior just might be caused by watching too many 'AirCrash Investigation' at NatGeo, or better yet, turn to number 4 & 5. again, pls. ;) hehehe

8. I love playing/showering/staying in the rain w/o umbrella - up to now. Simply put,

i L o V e R a i N.



Now, my dear friends' turn

and the winners are.....

1. djoeragan (is my cikgU & ms.U, special edition)

2. janie jones (a sweet gal from U.S. of A., hehehe)

3. akoi (manis :Perv.?, kidding....)

4. r1kireina (my very kind sis Rikireina, Zabrina, from M'sia)

5. kie leung (red oh red, setan merah)

6. Joy (Joyshe, my sistah in crime, hehehe)

7. hojsblog (Simon - TARAddict from HK)

8. Anaszt (cute TARAddict too, like me hehehe)

So, cikgU, janie, akoi, riki, red, joy, simon & anaszt, just post same title and write some insanely-random or randomly-insane facts about yourself... It's so so easy you'd have no reason not doing it, right?...... Plus, I'd love to know said facts from/about U as well :D

No comments: