Saturday, August 4, 2007

so-so Saturday

Fried Rice. Sunny-side up, Beef Noodle soup. 3-in-1 coffee. Milk. That's how my day started. I'm now the breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks-maker/provider of the house - literally. After reading the Philippine Daily Inquirer News, off to Market, Market, oops and I'm not referring to that Mall in Taguig. I went to Marikina Wet Market to buy fish, vegetables, fruits, enough to last us a week... Oh and I rode the jeepney (pinoy na pinoy! LOL, eh wala namang ibang pwde sakyan papunta dun eh, pag commute) ;) Basically, it was a late-morning of walking around, sweating a lot, haggling a bit, and carrying a plastic bag-full of ingredients for my menu for the week. So everyday, I plan the menu, master it, and now even buy what's in my menu and of course f^&@#$% cook the menu. Hey, I'm not complaining here, just merely stating facts, LOL... Upon reaching our humble Nipa Hut , I sorted my buys and it's slice and dice time!!! I cooked Ginataang Tilapia (Fish in Coconut Milk) and fortunately twas OKAY!!! After my Iron-chef wannabe stint, I tried to nap but cant :( dunno why. At pre-dawn earlier, had mid-somnia againnn, hiksssssss.....

Anyway, after watchin a bit of TV, reading more News, drinking (H20), I'm just here at home - perhaps a bit broke, passing time by listenin to Christian Bautista ballads and chewin gum...

Hmm, what'll I do later? Probably prepare Tacos, cook Shrinmps and try to sleep, LOL

No comments: