Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Echoes of a somber heart

I've always been good at this.......... at coping with change. pain. adapting. bein strong... Life isn't always fair, I know... so I smile, laugh, joke around though deep inside my heart feels anything but happy... I know I shouldn't be this way... Others might even say im OA... I know he will come back... That this is all for the best... I keep saying these to myself too.... But when alone, and the melancholy lingers, the only sound I ever hear are the echoes of a somber heart... then there's no other way for the tears but fall...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone, you have your friends from TARA 1, not only virtually but you've met some of them (great ones too) in flesh & blood too.

Hmm, I'm not good at this so I'll sign off... I'll wait for another tear to fall to send you my next comment. My advice to you, don't spend your time slicing onions... It'll drain your tears out...

:-p

C said...

nice advice... it's true what they say> Kings do have great wisdom (sometimes), hehehe :P

thx, R@y :)