Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Marsio Surprise!

Wow! July 2 was unbelievable! Finally met Akoi, Ray, Nila, MARSIO!!!!

Actually Akoi, Ray, Nila surprised me and didnt say we're goin to Marsio's place and wow! I was soooo surpised and shocked I think I acted a bit 'gila' (crazy)! haeuhaeuhaeuhaeuhaeu.... Like, OMG! I scream, my face burned, I was tongue tied, my mind just went _____________ blank! OMG! OMG! Unbelievable! My bestfriend, Meg was like, "Chin, Ikaw ba yan?" Like saying "Chin, is that really you?" coz she had never ever seen me like this and never thought she ever will. Whew!!! Such a wonderful meeting! Great, great, great day!

It was really sweet of them to make such a surprise, thanks to you three! mwah! mwah!

4 comments:

Hoj said...

Ahh Bluey!

Fair play to Ray, Akoi, Nila (and Mariso of course) for setting that up for you! Must have been quite a surprise ;-)

Glad you had a good trip.

Look forward to reading more about it later on.

Regards,

Hoj.

C said...

Thanks Simon!

twas indeed a very brief & very good vacay... yup, ill write about it more later on....


tc

indigo_nila said...

Blue..come back here..,
visit yogyakarta & solo, though there's no Marsio...hehehhehe :D

C said...

nila,

wakssssssssssssss