Friday, June 1, 2007

is it better to burn than to fade away?

alternative.rock.poetry.music.madness.sadness.chaos.tragedy.life.










Sometimes I wonder whether there's some truth to that statement; that we can choose to burn and it actually is better than fading away. What is fading away anyway? Is it being in the depths of despair? in the abyss of one's life? the loneliest point of space or time? of bein insignificant in this wide wild world? I'm not sure what the answers are to my darn questions or if there really is any answer at all. All i know is that no amount of burnin and fadin can make the soul at peace & happy . . .

Nirvana and its music lives on. I'm one of those that listen a lot to this sound created by "the most famous addict of my time" not just because of the eerie and sometimes not-so-eerie elation i get from the angst of the long-forgotten grunge era but astonishingly, while listenin to the music, makes me ponder the life he had versus my own and how i wish i wouldn't have a tragic fate as his.

No comments: