Saturday, June 16, 2007

What a Fantastic Friday

No, this is not about the Fantastic movie. After a loong tiring week of bad back, stress, reports, project reviews and the likes, I finally have the time and opportunity to go out with my best bud at the office, of course, none other than RV :P We went to SM MegaMall, and twas like, packed! Perhaps coz it is a pay day weekend and 1st TGIF before the Big start of school in almost levels, and with movies like Ocean's 13, Pirates, not to mention Fantastic 4 still in the silverscreen, people are in hordes at the very big Mall like SM Mega... Kinda just a stone's throw away from the office, Roy & I walked goin there. Once there, we dropped by several Record stores at SM Mega as I was looking for a particular VCD-Karaoke about our local Tele-novelas. Others might find ir corny but I really like to buy that CD for my Kirei friend in Mal. Actually I do own a VCD exactly like that one, however, I dunno where it is now... From Oddyssey Record store to Astroplus, to God-knows-what the otehr shops were, we came out each store empty handed... It seems twas like an old and no longer in-stock VCD as I've bought it, way back 2-3 years ago... After that, we were lookin for a place to eat and was supposed to eat at Tokyo2 but the place was, as usual, packed! So, we opted to eat at Sbarro instead... After that, I still managed to drag Roy to Kultura shop wherein fine barongs and other original Filipino items are sold ;) I would say twas definitely a nice and Fantastic Friday... Even just a few hours and dinner with a friend can truly ease stress and make a day complete...

No comments: